Jasmine rice (20kg)
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY, We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.
Our returns policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. All our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
As part of our Customer Service commitment, Cheeky Chewies will advise our customers to choose their items carefully as Cheeky Chewies doesn't accept refunds or exchanges to any extent permitted by law. All items from our online store are sold on a non-returnable basis unless defective. Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an INCORRECT item DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, tampered with or not in their original condition.
Contact must be made by you within 2 days of receiving your items.
You are welcome to a refund or exchange where:
- the incorrect item(s) are delivered (provided the item(s) have not been opened or tampered with and are in re-saleable condition); or
- an item is faulty; or
- to any extent permitted by law
No refund given, exchange offered or correspondence will be entered into for:
- Change of mind
- Products that have been opened or tampered with or are not in a resalable condition
- Incorrect orders made by the recipient
Gift Certificates or Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Defective items must be returned within (2) two days of the purchase date, at the customers expense, to be eligible for replacement. It is strongly recommended that your package be registered or in some way trackable. We will not be responsible for items lost in the post. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered in the form of a voucher for future online purchases.
Incorrect or Damaged Items
Contact Cheeky Chewies using the contact form on this website within two (2) working days of receipt of goods. Have some photos handy as this helps out a lot. Please do not throw out damaged items until authorisation to do so has been given.
Goods will be accepted for credit in the form of a gift voucher for further purchases or replacement at the sole discretion of Cheeky Chewies. Please choose wisely. Under privacy laws we do not and cannot hold your credit card details on file.
1. Contact us by using the contact form on the website.
2. Goods must be returned in their original packaging in a saleable state at customers expense.
3. A 25% restocking fee is taken from the cost of the goods excluding shipping and other fees. For example if the cost of the goods was $100 a $25 restocking fee will be removed from the credit. This will give you a credit total of $75. No credit is given for shipping or other bank fees or charges.
4. Goods will be accepted for credit in the form of a gift voucher for further purchases or replacement at the sole discretion of Cheeky Chewies.
Online food ordering within 10km:
You can order cooked meals from us by clicking the "ORDER NOW" button and we will deliver our delicious food directly to your front door within 45mins.
Please note - to take precaution and ensure the safety of our drivers, we will ring the doorbell or knock on your door and leave the bag at your doorstep.
We endeavour to deliver orders within 2-3 business days (not including any public holidays) from when the order is received and payment processed. However, this may take up to 5-7 business days in times of high volume.
We are currently only doing delivery within 30km from our store in Laverton. Order received further than 30km will be rejected and refund will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.